To Our Families
Informational Bulletin on Funerals and COVID-19
On behalf of our families who are experiencing a loss during this unprecedented period in our communities, we want to thank you for your willingness to offer your love and support. Because of government restrictions, you may want to consider alternative ways to make a meaningful connection with the family besides attending their visitation and service. Some of these ways may include:
- Leave a message of comfort on their loved one’s Tribute Wall at www.nauglefuneral.com
- Send a sympathy card or make a phone call
- Make a memorial contribution to their charity of choice
- Send a personal note sharing a special story about their loved one
- No food will be provided by Naugle Funeral Home or allowed to be brought in by family or friends.
- If you are 65 years of age or older we strongly discourage your attendance, this is for your safety.
- Please do not enter if you feel sick, are sneezing, coughing, have a fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat.
- Please sanitize and/or wash your hands in our restroom before entering the gathering/ceremonial space to visit with family members.
- Please refrain from shaking hands or offering hugs to anyone.
- During Visitation, no more than 10 people will be allowed in the gathering space with the family.
- No more than 10 people will be seated with the family during their service.
- Practice social distancing - no closer than 6' apart
The Naugle Family - Cameron, Katherine, Paul, Patty and Roy Schnauss